HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY DELIVERY?
Preparing for your delivery:
• Have an adult, 18 years of age or older, be present to accept any delivery.
• For online orders, cardholder must be present with Valid ID and method of payment used during checkout for verification.
• Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home.
• Clear the room and decide where your new furniture will be placed.
• All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase the delivery date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
During your delivery: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new furniture or its installation, contact our customer service department (313) 864-1111 prior to the delivery installers leaving your home.
You also have the option to pick up your furniture purchase at our local warehouse, free of charge. You will have the option to select delivery or pick-up at checkout. Pick-up hours are Monday thru Friday 10am-5pm.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will the delivery team move or haul off my old furniture?
The room should be cleared and ready to accept the merchandise that was purchased. We will NOT remove existing furniture or mattresses. Additionally, our delivery team is not responsible for bringing any packaging back with them on the truck. Unless exception is made by management, they will make every effort to neatly place trash where requested by customer.
Can I pick what time frame I will get my merchandise on the day of my delivery?
It can be requested, but often depends on the route. We route everything by zip code and try to keep it in an order that we can make more stops in a day. We offer a 4 hour time window and can give a 30 minute call ahead before arrival.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If we haven’t, please inform your salesperson or our Customer Service Department at (313) 864-1111. We will make every effort to satisfy your needs.